Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hi everyone

This is my first posting - just a quick one to get things going.

I have worked fulltime at Manukau Iinstitute of Tecbnology for 8 1/2 years and my current position is as the staff software trainer.

I have done three of the GradCert in eLearning courses - the last one a couple of years ago. So I'm back on track now and keen to complete the rest.

In my role, I am looking at creating online software training for staff at MIT so this course will be invaluable, I am sure.

I do enjoy learning, and am also doing my National Certicate in Adult Literacy (Education) via distance learning, as well as studying part- time towards my Bachelor of Applied Communication.

It's great to see so many MIT staff on this course - looking forward to working with you, and and others enrolled - look like we have a good group with experience in many different areas.

I'm off to do the Tongariro Crossing this weekend, so am hoping that the weather is better than the previous one!

Bye for now,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hello Michelle great to see you are connected and have lots of buddies on the course. It would be great to see a picture of your crossing on your blog - perhaps we could all evaluate it! :)

    ReplyDelete